Renault 2007 livery

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
FLC
FLC

"The Renault F1 team will celebrate 30 years in Formula One this weekend with a especial livery, although the paint job will not be raced.
The French squad made their Grand Prix debut on July 16th, 1977, racing a turbocharged engine for the first time at the Silverstone circuit.
At this weekend's British Grand Prix, Renault will celebrate their anniversary with a special livery inspired by that used in their first race.
The car, however, will only be on static display during the weekend, and the team will race with their usual colours". (Autosport)

Shame they wont race it. Looks miles better than the current livery. Could make the R27 look like it deserves to look.

[IMG:1200:797]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/8013/r26ranwl9.jpg[/img]

Rob W

The new pain job looks like a Jordan. :P

Rob W

West
West

That is such a sexy shame; I love the yellow "Renault" wing. Would be really cool if they had the throwback logos as well.

The problem is ING paid a sh*tload of money to have their name on the car. Remember that thing with Wilux and Minardi in 2004, incidentally, during the British GP?
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

F1 Observer
F1 Observer

Why won't the race it?It would be wonderful for the fans and a great marketing and merchandising opportunity!!!

But then again...ING won't put up with not being advertised in one of the most traditional F1 venues of all time :?

Militia Est Vita

Damn you ING damn youuuuu!!! ](*,)
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy --- we don't need. - Tyler Durden - Fight Club.

manchild
manchild

That isn't R27 at all. It's show car - probably R26. Check the mirrors. 8)

manchild
manchild

vyselegend

manchild wrote:Image
I want it :!: :!: :!: :P
It will make a good alternative one.

manchild
manchild

It's yours :wink:

wazojugs

I heard at the GP on friday that ING had no problem with Renault running with this livery but were concerned that James Allen would call it a Jordan in ommentary

waynes
waynes

wazojugs wrote:I heard at the GP on friday that ING had no problem with Renault running with this livery but were concerned that James Allen would call it a Jordan in ommentary
wouldnt suprise me at all if he did call it a jordan, the muppet :D

vyselegend

manchild wrote:It's yours :wink:
Thanks a lot! 8)
I'm waiting for your PM :wink:

manchild
manchild

vyselegend wrote:I'm waiting for your PM :wink:
Why? :?

Just save it to your own web space and that's all. :wink:

vyselegend

Ah sorry, you're right. But when I save it on my desk then open it, the morphing is a lot slower than the gif on this page. Any idea why?
Anyway, I'm changing right now. :wink:

Edit: Done :) the speed is normal again, so don't worry about it. thanks again!