What a joker ;-)

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
joseff

Agree on all, but Coulthard/Webber hmmm I think Webber should have the upper hand. If he doesn't outperform DC, he's condemned to be the next DC.

Let's see how things turn out at the Disgruntled Ex-Williams Employees' Club.

Ciro Pabón

NickT wrote:
Mika over Massa
Mika? Isn't it Drinki? :)

I wonder why people thinks that a pilot has no chance if all of them are racing. I wonder more when somebody admits his insecurity and people complain about it. Any person who says he is not insecure is crazy or a liar.

Look at Alonso: nobody gave a dollar for him three years ago. Most people have forgotten how spanish pilots were rated before Alonso. Let me tell you a joke I made up, based on an old horse racing joke:
Fernando Alonso dies and goes to heaven. He finds there Juan Manuel Fangio, Graham Hill and Tazio Nuvolari boasting.

Tazio says:

"I won a race on three wheels and another one with the steering wheel in one hand and steering my car with a wrench stuck into the steering column"

Graham Hill adds:

"Well, I won Indy 500, Le Mans 24 hours and the WDC, which nobody has done since"

Juan Manuel boasts:

"I won 5 championships with 4 automakers, guys"

Then, Alonso, mesmerized by the meeting, adds:

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Fernando Alonso, a spaniard. I admire you a lot: I tried to follow your steps. I won the WDC when I was 24 and I repeated the feat next year"

The three older pilots are clearly astounded and amazed by this. Alonso is happy because of that: surely these great drivers must be impressed by him winning the championship so young! Graham Hill turns and says to the other two:

"Wow! I can't believe it... a spanish F-1 pilot!"
Ciro