were is gurneyflap gone

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
furnik28
furnik28

were is gurneyflap gone

has anyone know whats happen to gurneyflap.
rok

manchild
manchild

Re: were is gurneyflap gone

furnik28 wrote:has anyone know whats happen to gurneyflap.
It works http://www.gurneyflap.com/

furnik28
furnik28

MANCHILD MY FAVOURATES LINK AND YOUR LINK DOSNT WORK AT ALL MY LINK HASNT WORKED FOR 2 DAYS.
rok

Evil Weasel

Works for me. You may need to clean some temp internet files etc.

If you're using IE click "Tools" - "Internet Options" and then delete cookies and files. You will need to re-enter you logon details again when going to sites the first time after this.
Last edited by Evil Weasel on 24 Dec 2006, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

zac510
zac510

Re: were is gurneyflap gone

furnik28 wrote:has anyone know whats happen to gurneyflap.
It's on the trailing edge :lol: :lol:

m3_lover

If you look at Honda's Front wing... on the back of the wing there is a small gurney flap...Check it out..very noticeable.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

manchild
manchild

Tried once more and again it works fine for me.

furnik28
furnik28

have they been taken over by ten tenths crew because ive just been on gurneyflap through anmymouse and got on there. because i have been kicked of ten tenths becase i was was accused of multiple posting when my commputer was playing up. so i use anmymouse to see what there talking about these days.
rok