Must See Videos "What Schumi Did Next"

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

manchild
manchild

Imagine me entering shop on gas station and noticing him standing there :lol:
Last edited by manchild on 18 Jan 2007, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Hudsonhawk.
Hudsonhawk.

you would have bored him to death with facts on how he is a dirty scummy cheating flea infested rat......and after your 6 hour speel he would still be smiling and wanting to take a photo with you (at which point you will need to take a moment to compose yourself)......he is a true professional after all........

Tom

I thought the same thing myself, If I saw a lifesize 'model' of Michael I'd give it a quick kick as I walked past, I might have to rethink that though, just in case it kicks back.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

abarth850

Don't worry, he wouldn't kick back.....
He 'd run outside and park his car in front of yours.

f1.redbaron

on the subject of parking, there is a rumor I've been hearing about...about Michael's retirement being only a temporary thing - just so he could learn a thing or two from this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZJHXDoiZhQ

MC, this is your Christmas and Birthday gift all wrapped in one!