F1 Test Sessions

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
fraggle

F1 Test Sessions

16-19 Jan .. first sessions of the year.. Jerez and Valencia
6-8 Feb - Jerez
12-14 Feb - Barcelona
27-29 Mar - Sepang
30 Apr - 2 May - Barcelona
19-21 Jun - Silverstone (BGP test)
10-12 Jul - Barcelona
24-27 July - Jerez
18-21 Sept - Jerez
18-20 Sept - Silverstone
13-15 Nov - Barcelona
4-7 Dec - Jerez

anymore???????????????????

Also - to watch testing, at Silverstone its free, at Jerez its 3 Euros and at Barcelona its 5 Euros.

whiplash

They are also at Barcelona from the 23rd to 26th of jan I am going to that test to see the new renault honda and the red bull anyone else going

Ranald
Ranald

Bahrain: 22-24 February and 27th Feb' - 1st March.

9 teams confirmed with only Williams and Spyker not attending. http://www.f1technical.net/news/4693
"I was having a ---" - Kimi Riakkonens response to Martin Brundles questioning of why he had missed Peles presentation to Michael Schumacher before the Brazilian GP 2006.

Principessa

The 26th February there can't be a test at Barcelona as Red Bull will launch their new car there and it's said to be an exclusive.

whiplash

Are you sure Principessa about the Red Bull being exclusive it is showing 23rd to the 26th of January as F1 testing I was hoping to see the Red Bull before I had to set of back long drive back to England.

http://formula-1.updatesport.com/calendar/

Principessa

I got the invitation for the launch and it's at the circuit of Barcelona. I can't imagine that they'll have all that press in the pit lane while there are other cars driving around there

whiplash

Thankyou Principessa what time is the Reb Bull launch taking place and what about the Renault and Honda launches are they exclusive as well.

johny

renault one is in amsterdam so we must think it'll be exclusive. dunno about the honda one

Principessa

Renault launches in the Netherlands and is very exclusive. The Red Bull launch you will not be able to attend as you're not a member of the press and didn't receive an invitation!

Tomba and I are f1press and even we aren't invited to all the launches. And too bad for us we can't attend all the launches we did get an invitation of due to school and work.

There are also a lot of testarrangements circulating on the web, but you can't rely on all of them!

Principessa

whiplash wrote:They are also at Barcelona from the 23rd to 26th of jan
It's at Valencia that the teams will test from 23rd to 26th

fraggle

Silverstone test session in sept has been cancelled :(