[F1T Fantasy Game] Rules & Subscriptions 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
McLaurin

sebbe wrote:Hi guys, how are you?
I didn't show the third driver column due to the fact that Mario Thaissen hasn't fired anybody yet :lol:
Seriously, the third driver is a backup driver, he doesn't play until the 1st or 2nd driver are out.

I'm sure there are minor errors in the spreadsheet. Feel free to PM me if you are not happy with your results, mmmm :?
I mean if you're not happy with my spreadsheet results!
Anyway, that's why Tomba and me posted all the sheets, the one with the results by driver, by team and the championship table.
i dont agree with the third rider being back up.
First of all it says in the rules clearly:
Each Driver will be awarded 1 point for each lap completed in the race.And each driver will generate +2 points for every position gained from their starting position on the grid to their final placing. Drivers will not lose points for losing places between the starting grid and end of the race.

So this doesnt mention the fact that the third driver is backup otherwise we all would have choosen a lousy third rider to get much better chasis engine or other drivers. Last year all drivers scored points and it should be again like that.

And second it so uncommon that a rider cant race of that he gets fired the money spent on the third rider is just a complete waiste cause in 99% of the cases he wont even have to be used
David Coulthard is the best !!!!!

sebbe
sebbe

ok, I`ll fix the spreadsheet.
The majority has sponken.
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-

Steven
Owner

sebbe wrote:ok, I`ll fix the spreadsheet.
The majority has sponken.
Thank you sebbe!

I'm already looking forward to the results of this Malaysian race. Both Barrichello and Wurz will score huge points, and I don't have either in my team. I should note my guys did pretty good so will not be too sloppy ;)

sebbe
sebbe

Hi everybody!
First of all my sinceres apologies, I haven't been able to correct Australia's results.
Yesterday night I calculated Malaysian results, which I've already send to Principessa.

I'm always willing to correct any error I might have in my results.
My team is leading the championship, kinda funny.
That's why I want everybody to check their results to be sure I'm being fair (although I didn't realize I'm leading until last night).

Hope Tomba and Principessa post the results as soon as possible.

Bye for now!
I'll post tomorrows results by monday morning!
"I've already altered the deal, pray I don't alter it any further" -Darth Vader to Lando Calrissian. The Empire Strikes Back.
"Progress is not always made by reasonable men." (McLaren Racing).
"We have optimised the lateral optical interface of the building." (Translation: "My factory has a lot of windows.") Ron Dennis.-