while waiting for a race ..

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
BreezyRacer
BreezyRacer

while waiting for a race ..

I ran into this link and thought I would share it. While it is production car based, it has some nice write ups on the new F1 cars, including the Honda. The write up has some interestnig aero design comments form Honda designers too. It's a pretty interesting car site.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z13146/default.aspx

miqi23
miqi23

Isnt it surprising when some teams notch up their design ideas by words as high as they can and it sounds like the technology ends there and yet they fail to finish races let alone winning! :mrgreen:

BreezyRacer
BreezyRacer

miqi23 wrote:Isnt it surprising when some teams notch up their design ideas by words as high as they can and it sounds like the technology ends there and yet they fail to finish races let alone winning! :mrgreen:
Hey buddy! Yes, it is. However sometimes you'll read anything just to find something new while "jonesing" for some action. Bring on the races, I say.

joseff

That reminds me of Coulthard saying in 2005 that the MP4-19 is the "most robust" race car he's ever driven...