Its almost race time -<lets see your picks>-

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Pole-Massa

Top3
Massa
Alonso
Rakkioneon

Bottom 3
Sato
Albers
Schumacher
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

vyselegend

Pole - Raikonen -then DNF in lap 10 (broken engine)

Top 3
Massa
Kovalainen
Coulthard

Bottom 3
Albers
Sutil
Sato

Both Mc Laren broke down in lap 3. Officialy gearbox and electronics related failure, athough people witnessed the cars were smocking a lot. :twisted:

djones
djones

Pole - Massa

Top 3

Massa
Hamilton
Kovalainen

Alonso retires, Raikkonen crashes.

Saribro
Saribro

allan wrote:
Saribro wrote:22 car pile-up on turn one.
take it easy man! :lol: JPM isn't driving this year... although we still have sato :wink:
I -AM- taking it easy, I didn't estimate any deaths in said pile-up :p.

f1.redbaron

Well, at the start of the last season my top 3 picks were Toyota (1 through 3) - which didn't seem to sit well with ranger for some reason. It seems to me that I've jinxed them. So, I won't put them anywhere near top 3.

my top 3 picks:

1. Massa
2. Alonso
3. Kubica

mahesh248
mahesh248

Well i say kimi has the best chance he is fast and i know he is faster than massa..... we just have to wait and see ...

Fan Solo
Fan Solo

Kubica for Pole, Alonso for the win...

Hamilton will go well, Kimi will beat Massa.

BMW, Honda, Renault & Williams will be fighting it out in the middle, Toyota will get beat by their own engine. I also get the feeling Red Bull wont do too well, they'll spend most of the race tripping over a TR or a Spyker.

Finally, out on a limb here but Super Aguri will get a point. (circumstances prevailing) :D
MMIAFN

mahesh248
mahesh248

Well if kimi crashes then its massa or alonso ....i guess if they crash then its nick and if he crashes then its kubicca and it he also crashes then i dont care may be david coulthard if every one crashes ....haha

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

im still betting on Massa for pole, and possible, WIN
Raikkonen may be faster than Massa, but speed isnt the only factor involved in racing, so no one knows how they will fare this weekend, personally, as long as Ferrari get the best results im pretty much happy

Scuderia Ferrari 2007 WCC
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

joseff

Slightly OT here... a reminder of preseason 2006 predictions:
1. Ferrari on the back foot following relatively disastrous F2005
2. Fisichella to be Renault leader due to Fernando moving to McLaren
3. McLaren walkover thanks to #1 and #2 above and having best car of 2005
4. Toyota to build on forward momentum of 2005's poles and podiums with Mike Gascoyne
5. Honda 2nd fastest team behind McLaren from winter testing times
6. Cosworth best motor of 2006

Anyhoo... I'm going with the popular picks and thus:
1. Kimi
2. Fernando
3. Massa
4. Kubica
5. Button
6. Hamilton

ketanpaul

Quali -

Massa
Kimi
Alonso

Race-

Kimi
Massa
Alonso

Principessa

Mmmm hard to predict the outcoming of the first race...

I think that Massa will be on pole... and the top 5 of the race:
1. Alonso
2. Massa
3. Raikkonen
4. Heidfeld
5. Kovavlainen

ketanpaul

I think that Massa will be on pole... and the top 5 of the race:
1. Alonso
2. Massa
3. Raikkonen
4. Heidfeld
5. Kovavlainen
You really love alonso, dont you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

pRo

Wow, I'm surprised to see that so many of you believe Massa will beat Räikkönen. Is it because he seemed faster in winter tests?

I'm not saying Massa is bad, not at all. But I can't see any reason why Kimi wouldn't be faster than Massa. Kimi never really bothers to drive a fast lap on tests, he does it when it counts. I have a very strong feeling he will do it again and Massa won't be even close. Which is a shame, cause I really like Massa as a person. :? Actually, the more I think of it, the scarier it looks, unless he keeps on breaking his car. :lol:

Here's my guess:
1. Räikkönen
2. Massa
3. Alonso
4. Kovalainen
5. Hamilton

Maybe I'm over-estimating the newbies and underestimating some teams that have shows nice pace during the winter. I know I'm cheering for Heikki and rating him higher than I should, but I'll do it anyway. :D
Formula 1, 57, died Thursday, Sept. 13, 2007
Born May 13, 1950, in Silverstone, United Kingdom
Will be held in the hearts of millions forever
Rest In Peace, we will not forget you

Principessa

pRo wrote:Wow, I'm surprised to see that so many of you believe Massa will beat Räikkönen. Is it because he seemed faster in winter tests?
No it's not because I believe Massa is faster, but it's just that Raikkonen didn't have as much time in the car as Raikkonen. And of course Massa has the advantage of knowing the team and the members of the team very good...they are already an oiled machine :wink:
I believe that in time, Raikkonen will get used to the car much better and I believe that he will be able to outpace Massa than.