F1-live.com team reports ghost written?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
captainmorgan
captainmorgan

F1-live.com team reports ghost written?

Do teams ghost-write the team report/press releases on F1-live.com where supposedly it is drivers and team principals talking about the race? It just seems kind of weird that drivers would ever take the time to type out their reflections so consistently, and using the same grammar every time, even for the drivers who don't seem to speak English very well in interviews.

I can understand if drivers make one or two observations, and then team hacks ghost write the rest, but does anyone know what degree of input these press releases have? If there is none, I don't understand why the teams have to fake it, why not just do a 3rd person summary.

ketanpaul

I really dont think so, I myself write news for DailyF1News.com and do interviews regularly with drivers and team personnel and I can tell you they are genuine, all teams have press officers dedicated for this job. :lol: :lol: So rest assured mate :lol: :lol: