Spyker on Ebay

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Spyker on Ebay

Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

tf1
tf1

wow! nice find! Too bad it's not a Aguri. I wonder if it is truly this year's car or an old midland with the new paint scheme. Most teams just paint one of the older cars with the new paint scheme as most people can't tell the difference with show cars. Since Spyker is so new, to be really labeled as a spyker it should be this year's car. But typically at this point in the season, it'd be unusual to give up the parts for the current race car. Especially for a team with Spyker's budget.

Still, this would make a great item to fix up with a nice flat screen and the ps3 version of F1 2007 when it comes out. :P

It's interesting to see how much they are expecting to get for each area of the car considering how much TV time they normally achieve, looking through the other items on offer.

waynes
waynes

is that in aid of War Child???????

Tom

Spyker aren't really selling sponsorship space on e-bay are they? Could be a good plan, just needs one person to put it on a forum. Tomba, are you considering putting F1T up there?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Saribro
Saribro

Tom: You did read the starting bids, right? :p

Tom

Of course I did, but its in dollars, it doesn't apply to me.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Saribro
Saribro

So you're assuming F1T makes a profit of about $700000 (for the cheapest spot on the car) or more?

tomislavp4

700000$!!! No way :roll:

m3_lover

Maybe Tomba is selling Yayo on the side :D
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Carlos
Carlos

Gentleman - As Spyker is interested in sponsorship as an F1 marque, our own F1 vehicle, f1technical, gives us a voice and involvement . Any ideas how we might sponsor F1T this year? I think it would be good to give back as the site offers us so much. Just planting a seed. Something to think about as we start a new season all gathered around our Forum.