S.Vettel + ProDrive

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
millerjam
millerjam

I think if Prodrive get the deal with McLaren then Paffett and De La Rosa will definitely be in the seats. After all it's really hard to see which young driver would come in next, Vettel was the last real young driver I've read about with a lot of hype around him. Or what about Bruno Senna...? Thought he was pretty handy at the GP2 at SIlverstone this year, debatable if he's ready for F1...

Also Mercedes would reward loyalty, they're pretty big with stuff like that, anyone who's been to the Stars and Cars event in Stuttgart would see that all the Merc drivers are all like one big happy family. I can't wait to see how they deal with Alonso and Lewis in November... :lol: Can't be as funny as Bernd Schneider singing the anthem to the German World Cup last year though!!

Anyway what is the deal with Vettel? Is he being lent out to STR by BMW? Or was he being lent out to BMW from STR? Or has he got his fingers in both pies?