[F1T Fantasy Game] Race comments 2007

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
checkered

f1.redbaron, wait and

see, Kubica's leg ain't broken, just strained. They will decide whether he's capable to race in Indy on Thursday. That's touch and go at this point, since having one concussion is one thing, risking a second one very soon afterwards is quite another. I'd be surprised if he was 100% for Friday practice already.

m3_lover

f1 redbaron..dont swtich him for luzzi..the guy is killing me in the last couple of races
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

f1.redbaron

m3_lover wrote:f1 redbaron..dont swtich him for luzzi..the guy is killing me in the last couple of races
I was hoping that there'd be a loophole that would allow me to pick Hamilton :D :D

C/\D

When will cubica recover ?

Ted68

Any idea when we will see the last few races results? Or did I miss them?
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Steven
Owner

C/\D wrote:When will cubica recover ?
At the next race he will be back. Anyone who has Kubica in their teams will get the points Vettel gathered during the US GP.
Ted68 wrote:Any idea when we will see the last few races results? Or did I miss them?
No they are a bit late I know. Don't worry they're coming up as soon as possible.

Btw... I'm not looking forward to my US GP results as for once Sato was out early on in the race :( A bit unlucky to get stuck there after a rather minor mistake.

wrk

hmmm nothing yet???
gentlemen start your engines......

Ted68

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

flynfrog

Well after the great showing in France sorta flynfrog racing is possibly holding off selling the whole team and maybe only half of it to foreign investors and taking that half and spliting it between the black jack table and the magic wheel of destiny

wrk

mmmm still nothing.......... :? :? :?
gentlemen start your engines......

Carlos
Carlos

Sebbe is kind enough to compile results as a volunteer. I sometimes thing he has a life; as we all do - work, family and a personal life. Give him a break or turn it into a paid service. Nobody else wanted the job.

Impatient for results? Why not chip in 50USD each or stop whining and complaining? :D :wink: :D

Ted68

Yes, Carlos, it is very kind of Sebbe to do this voluntarily. But just as last year when Spencifer was doing it, all the variables stack up and take a good bit of time. That is why I proposed a much simpler system when I volunteered. Maybe next season we can sort out an easier way---if we do it at all.

Carlos
Carlos

You know Ted68 - In retrospect I regret having commented; I'm not even an entrant ... I was in a mood that day. Didn't mean to spoil the fun, though I think I have done just that and put a damper on the league. Thanks for reviving the thread. Hope the season goes well for all of you. Thanks again.

rkn

Did the championship finish??? :P
hasn't been much life here lately!?

Steven
Owner

Well that mostly depends on Sebbe, but I think we can all agree that a game like it is organised this and last year is just not a good option anymore. We should actually work out a system that is more durable and does not depend on one single person. It leads to errors and delays with eventually no more interest.

I was thinking to create some "game team" but I'm not sure about that. It also means that you can make suggestions at will. I have earlier discussed with Sebbe that we should fix rules and structure early for clarity and error-checking.

Give it a go