F1 commentary on the internet

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
millerjam
millerjam

F1 commentary on the internet

Hey,
Does anyone know where I can get commentary for the GPs on the internet? Can be in English or German...I would usually use the BBC but I'm not allowed to here in Germany!
Cheers

nu-boi
nu-boi

manchild
manchild

Re: F1 commentary on the internet

millerjam wrote:I would usually use the BBC but I'm not allowed to here in Germany!
Not allowed to listen BBC in Germany? :shock:

I get it > Image

Don't worry, the allies will liberate you soon.

No offense meant, just kidding (although I still don't get why are you not allowed to listen BBC).

Carlos
Carlos

:D Welcome to the Forum Nu-boi ... and thank's for the link. Well met! :D

siskue2005

Man the Star sports commentry sucks....
The guy named Steve slater really is Alonso and Hamilton fan, and He even goes to say that, Alonso was saving his engine in the last race ( and got himself overtaken ) so that he can use that engine for full use this weekend :roll:
Those who saw the quly in star sports would remeber that! :lol:

millerjam
millerjam

It's all to do with the fact that the BBC is finaced by people in Britain through buying a TV licence, so I would be cheating the system if I could get it here I suppose. Doesn't seem to matter too much as the German coverage is much better than ITV.

ketanpaul

Man the Star sports commentry sucks....
The guy named Steve slater really is Alonso and Hamilton fan, and He even goes to say that, Alonso was saving his engine in the last race ( and got himself overtaken ) so that he can use that engine for full use this weekend Rolling Eyes
Those who saw the quly in star sports would remeber that! Laughing
He does sometimes say stuff that is what a wild fan may say and even talks such immaturish things sometimes but his voice modulation and dramatisation throughout the race keeps it alive unlike ITV commentary for eg all that martin brundle said when heidfeld overtook alonso in bahrain was, "oh thats a nice move, nice driving" !!

siskue2005

yup his tone changes are good..
But you are from india ....where did you get to see ITV.?
can you please tell me how to watch ITV in india....coz i am sick of star sports
thankz :D

ds.raikkonen

siskue2005 wrote:Man the Star sports commentry sucks....
The guy named Steve slater really is Alonso and Hamilton fan, and He even goes to say that, Alonso was saving his engine in the last race ( and got himself overtaken ) so that he can use that engine for full use this weekend :roll:
Those who saw the quly in star sports would remeber that! :lol:
i second that!! Slater is getting very biased about Mclaren and the 2 drivers mentioned by you...hes freakin crazy abt Lewis and Alonso, so even when Nick o.t. him, he was making excuses..Yesterdays commentary was no different with him banging about Mclaren...again...
about ITV, you can download it from torrentspy.com...even SPEEDTV..their coverage is much much better then Star Sports..less ads, more action, better commentary.
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

ketanpaul

yup his tone changes are good..
But you are from india ....where did you get to see ITV.?
can you please tell me how to watch ITV in india....coz i am sick of star sports
thankz Very Happy
I dont get ITV on my TV, I just download every race from torrents. If you live in Delhi I can give you the races on DVDs if you like :lol: :lol:

ds.raikkonen

ITV downloads also include raceday and occupy about 1.4gb..SPEEDTV download includes only the race..700mb....you can get pre and post race separately, which are around 150mb each
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

ketanpaul

If you have the necessary disk space, I really would recommend ITV over SPEED TV. ITV has a nice insight always and what they say is generally interesting unlike other channels where they keep talking rubbish.

BTW, you do get 700mb downloads of ITV's coverage which is just the race, but it is always nice to have the whole show !! (I have a 500GB external for my multimedia so I dont worry about the space !!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

ds.raikkonen

David Hobbs and Steve Matchett on SPEEDTV are awesome commentators, produce more excitement than 100 Steve Slaters

ketanpaul

Ok man, I think I will download a SPEED TV rip now :lol: :lol: :lol:

ds.raikkonen

ketanpaul wrote:Ok man, I think I will download a SPEED TV rip now :lol: :lol: :lol:
ITV is as good, i wuz talking of Star Sports