kimi's worst days

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
m3_lover

Im not from a England, but isnt that a classic sign of a wanker?
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

D
D

m3_lover wrote:on motorsports.com in the photos section of wednesday it shows pictures of Kimi walking through a crowd of fans and not signing one autograph. Guy needs to realize the sport is about the fans and not about the drivers ego.
I'd say good for him. Autograph hunting is stupid anyway. What's the point of getting some bloke's handwritting? I never saw the attraction (or logic) in that. I think arrogance and not doing something one doesn't want to do are two separate things. I don't hate him for that. In fact, I envy the people who has the courage to stand up and say no.
Thank you for reading.

ds.raikkonen

D wrote:Autograph hunting is stupid anyway. What's the point of getting some bloke's handwritting? I never saw the attraction (or logic) in that.
You may be right, but the trouble is 100million fans wont agree with that :lol: , I wont call it stupid..it sure feels good after taking the autograph of a spl racer or any player for that matter, its like a memento of that meeting
“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary...that’s what gets you.” - JC

modbaraban
modbaraban

OMG :roll:

emburmak
emburmak

Today really is a very bad day for KR. 8)