Question!!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
kimi_khodr_raikkonen
kimi_khodr_raikkonen

Question!!

Hey Guys Hope you are fine
is there a GP that All Drivers Finished The Race ? without any retired For any drivers? Thanks :P
kimi is the best

m3_lover

2005 Italian Gp was the last one
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

kimi_khodr_raikkonen
kimi_khodr_raikkonen

Thanks Mate :D
kimi is the best

KIMI the best
KIMI the best

kimi_khodr_raikkonen wrote:Thanks Mate :D
I agree with you Kimi is the best

Gary

I believe the first occasion was the 1961 Dutch Grand Prix at Zandvoort. 15 cars started the race, all finished and no one even called into the pits. Quite remarkable.

Perhaps even more remarkably, this was only the second championship race of a new formula.

Tom

G'day Gary and welcome to THE forum.
I heard about that race before, dubbed the most boring race in history, it did the new formula alot of damage because the spectators saw so little action. Luckily it wasn't a trend.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Gary

Thanks Tom. I must say it's a bit daunting starting in a new forum. Bit like the first day at school!

The Ferrari domination must have made many of the 1961 races borefests but, reading about the race, I noticed that this was the first race in which Jim Clark had the new slimline(!!) Lotus 21 and using its slipperiness, mixed it with the Ferraris passing Phil Hill and harrassing von Trips, before conceding and ending up in 3rd place. That would have been a bit of a gem for those there on the day.

I see you're from Lockerbie. Some years ago, on a visit to my parents in Hampshire, I called in at the memorial wall at Lockerbie, en route to the Highlands. I was alone at the time (it was deepest winter) and the place really, really touched me.