The scandal

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Keitho
Keitho

The scandal

What a disappointment with the WMSC result especially after the first hearing. If Ferrari were leading the championship from the start I wonder if they would have perused this with as much vengeance. Ferrari has been largely on the back foot after Australia and in all probably not win the constructors championship. So the spy scandal must have been a GRACE FROM GOD and with there friends the FIA managed to get McLaren excluded. To me it reinforces the fact that Ferrari and the FIA share the same bed. From a credibility point of view I would put RON McLaren over TODD Ferrari every time. Im sure Ferrari will have some skeletons in there closet. I hope that Ferrari enjoy winning this years championship (IF WE CAN'T WIN ON THE TRACK THEN WE WILL WIN IN THE COURT ROOM).
A fitting end to all this would be a protest against the controversial wheel devices on the Ferrari and Ferrari having there points lost as well. Wouldn’t that make a lot of teams happy?

Ray

Can we stop making 5 threads for the same fuc*ing topic please? Go post on those and stop making new ones!!!!!