Is Fernando really a part of it??

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
HKS

Is Fernando really a part of it??

Hey guys is it true that Fernando is a part of the espionage and he had the information about Ferrari??? :(

Ray

STOP making new topics!!!!!! There are already topics of this nature running rampant. Jesus. Get a clue and stop doing this!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

mep

No, NO, No

I don't think this topic is crap.
I also whant to know and see a discusion about Alonsos role in this
think and how the situation in the team is.
This has les to do with the spionage but there are rumors that Alonso
tried to blackmail the team.
Can anyone say somethink to this?

dumrick
dumrick

Ron Dennis himself said that Alonso, after the Hungarian qualy incident, did threatened to tell the FIA about the e-mails exchanged with De La Rosa concerning the informations that Stepney offered to McLaren. He said also that, a few hours later, Alonso sent his assistant to apologize to Ron about his behaviour. That's it.

Ray

well now that this topic is gaining notice, I think that McLaren deserved the penalty it got IF all the rumors are true about the drivers discussing trade secrets passed on to them.

t tota
t tota

why?

dumrick wrote:Ron Dennis himself said that Alonso, after the Hungarian qualy incident, did threatened to tell the FIA about the e-mails exchanged with De La Rosa concerning the informations that Stepney offered to McLaren. He said also that, a few hours later, Alonso sent his assistant to apologize to Ron about his behaviour. That's it.
he has sent some one to apologise, but waht hapent, is done

if he want go out of his contract, he has done parfect think,

has some one have idea why he want talk to Denis? he looks totaly ignoring him