HHF to drive for Sauber at Indianapolis?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Jukebox

HHF to drive for Sauber at Indianapolis?

Following the 10 grids relegation penalty by the stewards to Massa after the collision with De La Rosa at Imola, HHF is beleived to be driving for Sauber sooner than he thought.

Is it fair for Massa?
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

Well I find that a little strange..

haven't the FIA thought about that and doesn't the ban concern the car number, instead of the driver?
This is so dumb :!: First of all young drivers will now fear to overtake somebody if there is any risk of a collision, and secondly this puts a lot of extra stress to the drivers, knowing that due to an error they might miss the next GP.

What the **** is the FIA doing?
Do they think Massa intentionally did that, because he wanted to leave the race because he was tired of driving :?:
Well all I can say is HAHA!

Steven
Owner

comfirmed

Well it's now comfirmed and approved by the FIA that HH Frentzen will be driving the indianapolis grand prix.
And erm ... :lol: he tested the Sauber this week, setting a best time of the day, but actually crashing reeeeeeeeeaally hard. Nice comeback at sauber :P

McLarenfan

Well, I think its the best thing Sauber can do.Sauber is fighting for the 4th place in the championship and I think it would be very diifficult for Massa to get points then.I'm delighted to see HHF back on track.
McLaren Forever