Should Renault take Alonso back?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
icef1mkd
icef1mkd

Should Renault take Alonso back?

Last year in the heat of the battle against Ferrari, Alonso slammed the team that made him a man (not to mention a champion) saying that their only goal is the Constructors' Championship, which is not that worthy. He was pretty selfish and unfair, requiering even more focus on his campain. He also negotiated with McLaren, allegedly, behind Flavio's and his team's back. Just wonderful.

Now, similar situation with him in McLaren - WCC is worthless; I demand special treatment; I can blackmale my team, I'm courting to Max....

In short, the guy is not a team player.

So, I can't understand how can Renault want him back and forgive his antics? Also, he'll demand No.1 status and that will be unfair to Heikki.
"You will never know the feeling of a driver
when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings
that cannot be understood."
Ayrton Senna, November 1988

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

Here you have a thread about Alonso and his future career, and similar things, now that the whole scandal has cleared up (somewhat).

:arrow: viewtopic.php?t=4697

You can post there and not start a completely new thread about pretty much the same topic, but it's too late to not have this thread. Just post over there please.

It would make things less complicated and more accesible. Please consider my offer. :wink:
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

icef1mkd
icef1mkd

Ok mate, I've redirected my post. :wink:
"You will never know the feeling of a driver
when winning a race. The helmet hides feelings
that cannot be understood."
Ayrton Senna, November 1988