Flavio Reported Dead by Newscaster.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Giblet
Giblet

Flavio Reported Dead by Newscaster.

OK.... not really, but the show "Extreme Windups" got him really good on TV last night. It's not on youtube (yet) so I will describe. I'm sure it will pop up later.

The show is a prank show, and here is the setup.

Flavio is sitting around chain smoking with a model friend, who is in on the gag, and another lady. They are watching TV and being filmed unbeknownst to Flav, while chain smoking Marlboros.

The model friend (she) turns the channel to the news and the reporter from the fake studio from aross the way is broadcasting a picture of her and Flav and is saying that the flight they were on has been missing for 3 hours and both are presumed dead.

Flav reacts much like you'd expect, calling it absurd and pacing around. After a few minutes of him going through a wide range of emotions do they up the gag to him and let him know it's a joke.

Good viewing if you can find it.

I know it's bad timing with the whole Colin McRae thing, but I didn't air it, I just watched it.
Last edited by Giblet on 21 Sep 2007, 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

Scuderia_Russ

Re: Flavio Dies in Plane Crash

Giblet wrote:I know it's bad timing with the whole Colin McRae thing, but I didn't air it, I just watched it.
You can say that again. Sounds f**king hilarious. :evil:

I suggest you change the thread tile.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-