Completely Baseless 2008 Prediction

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
NumberTwo

Completely Baseless 2008 Prediction

For no other reason than I can't sleep, here we go...

Ferrari..........Raikkonen/Massa
McLaren........Hamilton/Rosberg
BMW.............Heidfeld/Kubica
Renault.........Alonso/Piquet
Williams........Button/Vettel
Toyota..........Glock/Kovaleinen
Honda...........Barrichello/Sutil
Red Bull........Webber/Coulthard
Toro Rosso....Bordais/Davidson
Spyker..........Trulli/Fillipi
Super Aguri...Sato/Schumacher

kimi

:lol:
r u kidding or what??

m3_lover

Well it is already flawed as Button is contracted for next year at Honda.
Also Vettel is contracted At STR for next year too and Trulli has a contract for Toyota.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

NumberTwo

kimi wrote::lol:
r u kidding or what??
Completely!

Might as well start the off season off early. Makes as much sense as some of the other stuff bound to come up.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Sawtooth-spike

m3_lover wrote:Well it is already flawed as Button is contracted for next year at Honda.
Also Vettel is contracted At STR for next year too and Trulli has a contract for Toyota.
Alonso under contract till the end of 08. So a contract is only as good as the paper it is written on.

Would love to see button out of Honda and into a team with a clue what they are going..... may SA or Prodrive :)

I am still trying to work out where Ralf is going, maybe he has excepted he may not be the 3rd best driver on the grid.

Also i would like to see davidson somewhere else so we can see what he has really go
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Carlos

Prediction for the next 3 seasons. BMW and Williams progress and score regular podium finishes.

NumberTwo

Sawtooth-spike wrote:
m3_lover wrote:Well it is already flawed as Button is contracted for next year at Honda.
Alonso under contract till the end of 08. So a contract is only as good as the paper it is written on.

Would love to see button out of Honda and into a team with a clue what they are going..... may SA or Prodrive :)

I am still trying to work out where Ralf is going, maybe he has excepted he may not be the 3rd best driver on the grid.

Also i would like to see davidson somewhere else so we can see what he has really go
Yeah, BAR and Honda have always seemed to be looking to next year for getting the car right. Button's career has been defined by this, when the car was good he made the podiums. Now he's trailing along. Definitely like to see him somewhere else, too.

Hopefully this won't happen to Davidson or Sutil as they both deserve better cars to shine in.

I think you're right, Carlos, Williams will soon overshadow Toyota by a huge margin.

kimi

williams have definitely improved a lot during this season,thanks to alex wurz and nico rosberg.but with the departure of alex wurz they need someone of his caliber to help make the car better.i also dont believe nico will stay their for long.he deserves a better car,may be a mclaren.dunno whether i am asking too much.. :D