Massa to continue in Ferrari

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
HKS

Massa to continue in Ferrari

http://www.f1technical.net/news/7443

I must say a good driver in a better car :)

Torso
Torso

If Ferrari can`t have Michael Schumacher, then certainly they do the right thing to keep Massa! He`s been the quicker driver in Ferrari this season, yet suffered more technical problems.

Kimi is solid on consistancy, and since Hamilton cracked in the latter stages of the season it proved enough to be WDC..great!

Maybe Kimi can be as quick as Massa next year and Massa has no technical problems...wow that could be cool for a battle...will Todt allow it?

tata

bizadfar
bizadfar

Kimi won at spa. Nuff said.

zenvision

quicker driver? more technical problems? bull. Kimi retired more times and from France on really tightened the screw on Massa.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build good engines" Enzo Ferrari

Ray

zenvision wrote: really tightened the screw
I'm stealing that phrase! :lol: Never heard that one before.

Torso
Torso

zenvision wrote:quicker driver? more technical problems? bull. Kimi retired more times and from France on really tightened the screw on Massa.
I think it`s rather you that lost a "screw" :lol:

Even Kimi acknowledge Massa was put out from a shot at the title by technical problems and apreciates Massa` sacrifice for the last races to help him. That`s great team work!

I think Kimi has every reason to be content winning the championship if h needed a little help and fortune, after all he was "off" the pace of Massa for more than half the season. But next year I think it will be closer... let\s see how friendly they will be to eachother if the car is more reliable over all;-)

Anyway.. I admit as the confetti lay still on the track at Interlagos I really really felt how much I miss M.Schumacher in f1.... :cry: