Has Max been a verryyy naughty boy?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
RH1300S
RH1300S

Has Max been a verryyy naughty boy?

[-X

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml

P.S. - where's Manchild when you need him........:D

Wilfko
Wilfko

Re: Has Max been a verryyy naughty boy?

If this is genuine, it is the funniest thing ever!

ackzsel

Well, this is a quite harsh way of sobering up from last Saturday night. :shock:

whiplash

this is the end of max the pervert

Iciano

whiplash wrote:this is the end of max the pervert
Fingers crossed :roll:

bhall
bhall

I don't see how this is anyone's business. So Max Mosley is kinky. What of it?

I'm sure there are some folks here at the forum who would be none too pleased to have their own fetishes outed in public.

wazojugs

Oh i laughed my arse off when i saw the front page of the News of the World. :D

Son of a fascist leader caught getting his rocks off by whipping people dressed as Jewish concentration camp slaves.

Balestre should have hung around for a few more days

modbaraban
modbaraban

I've just learned that I can produce a genuine laughter of a madman :lol: :shock:

whiplash

bhallg2k wrote:I don't see how this is anyone's business. So Max Mosley is kinky. What of it?

I'm sure there are some folks here at the forum who would be none too pleased to have their own fetishes outed in public.

yip I like sniffing high performnce exhaust fumes

JiMbO

so thats why the fia motorhome has tinted windows.... :lol:

Bob Brown

Its his private life.
Sure its funny as a news story, but if you are that old and can get that many hot chicks to fulfill your fantasy.

go you !

especially for 5 hours.

checkered

Well, while Max has

undoubtedly been used to being the butt of a variety of jokes (openly professing to that on occasion), the implications of this are in a different league altogether.

I see many notable F1 personalities have wasted no time in being available for comments rightaway. There are some intriguing connections, such as "News of the World" being owned by News Corp. (of Rupert Murdoch fame, also carrying Speed in the US) who also, incidentally, own "The Times" for whom one Martin Brundle (of "'FIA pursued witch hunt'-statement libel suit" fame) occasionally writes a column for, among other things. Max Mosley faces calls to quit as Formula One chief after ‘Nazi’ orgy is "Times Online's" latest take on the subject. But how'bout this little jewel of a statement?
Everything has changed, hasn't it? Racing has become one of the last well-behaved sports.
He asks me if I know what is really wrong with Formula One? Before I can reply, he declares:
There are not enough sex scandals.
This is, in fact, what Ecclestone said in an interview with "Daily Mail's" Petronella Wyatt on the 15th of February, 2008. (Why I detest democracy, why I gave Labour £1m - and what my wife said when I asked for a mistress, by Bernie Ecclestone) While it's obviously impossible to establish any causality between the characteristically provocative statement by Bernie and Max's (apparent) subsequent escapades, it's quite a coincidence to behold anyhow.

I won't comment on the video itself, as I didn't deem it necessary to burden my senses with it. As always with this kind of stuff, it'd be nice to hear some legal considerations these sorts of events tend to raise.

Rob W

I'm thinking this is a fake..

I saw a film on TV a couple of months ago with an actor who looked exactly like Max - perhaps it is actually this guy in a film or a comedy skit which someone has retasked for a bit of humour. I don't think Max would really be so careless as to allow photos of something like this to even be taken.

R

Ciro Pabón

It seems Mr. Mosely is sueing for breach of privacy, so it's not a fake. What a moron.

"I don’t honestly believe [it] affects the sport in any way."
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 649197.ece
:lol:
Ciro

Tom

Oh bugger off P_O_L

If I were Ron I think I'd be tempted to get a copy of the newspapers front page blown up and stick it to the roof of the Mclaren pit box. I can't see Max surviving this, I don't want to see Max surviving this and I think most of Formula 1 doesn't want to see Max survive this.

What can I say but congratulations Manchild, he got that one spot on.

I'll be walking with a spring in my step for the rest of the day.

And that interview with Ecclestone made me laugh too, was that a journalist or a someone playing a practical joke?
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.