2009 F1 webstreams

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Conceptual
Conceptual

2009 F1 webstreams

Does anyone have any links to webstreams that are set up for this years BBC race coverage?

Thanks!

jddh1

Re: 2009 F1 webstreams

Why bother with BBC? I think their coverage is worse then Speed's.

Sawtooth-spike

jddh1 wrote:Why bother with BBC? I think their coverage is worse then Speed's.
errr... BBC have had no coverage of F1 since 1997. You maybe right and it might suck, but we dont know that yet

oh and to answer your question, i think you can only access the BBC footage from Iplayer, and i think you have to be within the uk to do it.
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Bob Brown

I'd appreciate a SPEED TV stream.

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

I'd appreciate any stream really...lol

jddh1

Sawtooth-spike wrote:
errr... BBC have had no coverage of F1 since 1997. You maybe right and it might suck, but we dont know that yet

oh and to answer your question, i think you can only access the BBC footage from Iplayer, and i think you have to be within the uk to do it.
i was mistaken. thinking of ITV.
RacingManiac wrote:I'd appreciate any stream really...lol
And if it's not against the rules to post a link here, I think I could help you out. But it might be against the rules... :?

JamesS
JamesS

BBC will also be broadcasting all practices, including Saturday. ITV only did Friday practice.

No HD, because FOM do not provide HD feeds.

DarkSnape

Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you
#-o

Conceptual
Conceptual

jddh1 wrote:
Sawtooth-spike wrote:

i was mistaken. thinking of ITV.
RacingManiac wrote:I'd appreciate any stream really...lol
And if it's not against the rules to post a link here, I think I could help you out. But it might be against the rules... :?

I'm pretty sure that I picked up 3 ITV proxie webstreams from this forum last year, so I doubt it is illegal.

Although, Tomba may need to make the final call on that one!

And you can get the SpeedTV feed from TVU Player on the Wheels channel, but honestly, I prefer the British coverage to the American coverage, since there is no much more to it!

Thanks again!

MattF1
MattF1

Well even if people can't post, PMs can still be sent to those that have experssed an interest... hypothetically speaking that is.

ss.vamsikrishna
ss.vamsikrishna

guys pls tell us some f1 live webstreams ..for people outside UK...please... [-o< :cry:

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

haven't seen Wheels channel on TVU last time I looked, that was maybe a month back, was it back up?

SoliRossi
SoliRossi

Any stream links would be apprecaited.

Conceptual
Conceptual

PM's are welcomed here too!

Man, why does the BBC have to be so discriminative against where I live?

It would be utterly AMAZING to get all practice sessions, quali and races streamed...

Aren't they planning to re-run the race over and over until the next GP also? That will make for a great way to catch the races at the fans convenience, instead of having to get up at 2am to watch it live here in the US.

Last year, I watched the SpeedTV live, and downloaded the ITV broadcasts the next day.

US presentation of the races is just the bare minimum, where the UK takes it much more seriously.

Does anyone know if the BBC channel that will show F1 is available through Dish Network? I may have to re-setup my DVB-S computer, and hook it to my projector if it is available!

Any info is appreciated!

MattF1
MattF1

Conceptual wrote: Man, why does the BBC have to be so discriminative against where I live?
May be something to do with them only having a contract to broadcast f1 in the UK only, and you don't want to mess with Bernie.

I can't make any promises, but I'll see if I can find somethin - although it may be a bit closer to the time.