2009 F1 webstreams

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Conceptual
Conceptual

Re: 2009 F1 webstreams

Does anyone have a new one?

RacingManiac
RacingManiac

I think there are still some Chinese channel that shows it on TVU....but in Chinese, obviously....:D

SoliRossi
SoliRossi

Conceptual wrote:I am willing to donate via paypal if anyone on here is able to set up a high quality proxy for the BBC coverage for the entire season that is ONLY known via PM's and ONLY shared by the F1technical.net forum members.

It would have to be password protected to restrict anyone outside this forum from accessing it due to the lag that would be incurred.

If any member is willing to do this from race 2 onwards, please PM me with what the donation(s) would need to total for the entire season.

Tomba/Princess if this is not acceptable to you, please PM me, or remove this post directly.

THANKS! And what a great start to the season!
Count me in for this as well. If someone is in the know how and can get this done pleas let me know and ill chip for sure.

Conceptual
Conceptual

I have an idea, but I need some info from the UK members.

I need the satellite carriers that have the BBC channel in the UK. If I can pick up a bird, I will see what I can make happen through a Media Player Classic stream.

Please PM me this info if you know!

Thanks!

Ted68

Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Conceptual
Conceptual

Ted68 wrote:Here's one more...

http://www.tv-streams.info/f1.html
I would pay if it was guaranteed to not get shut down over the course of the season...

And is it the BBC no ad coverage?

Bob Brown

Try this one guys:

http://www.justin.tv/dragons_bar

As much as I LOVE to watch the Race live, I'm just going to wait till it gets uploaded online to watch it without stream interruption/glitches and also rather watch it in fake HD.

Conceptual
Conceptual

So, here it is!

send an email to: evaded@gmx.com

In the subject, say UK trial

Follow the steps, it costs nothing, but you do need a valid paypal account.

Set the personal proxy in your browser, and goto the beeb and watch F1!

It is like 0.99GBP for a 24 hour proxy, so those willing to donate should have no problem!

Enjoy!

HQ direct BBC feed with no lag... Gotta love it!
Last edited by Conceptual on 29 Mar 2009, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

mturda
mturda

freedom_honda

I'm watching the BBC stream. A.Davidson is commentating. Is it possible to get Martin Brundle and Jonathan Legard?

EDIT: looks like i clicked on the wrong stream its Martin now =]

mturda
mturda

Giblet
Giblet

Just remember folks....

This board is well indexed by the omnipresent Google Robot, constructed entirely out of data, and existing only in cycles on some CPU's somewhere. Assimilating data with greater speed and efficiency than even the fictional Borg, it can......not....be....stopped.

This robot is so good at indexing what we type, if you Google formula 1 web streams, o the first page of results is this forum, and this thread.

If we want to keep these streams alive so the castrated live feed and blackout victims can watch the races and other sessions, we should not post links here, as it directly contributes to their quick demise.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

EAKMotorsports
EAKMotorsports

any new links for 2010 f1 season...thx
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·` * EAK

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

EAKMotorsports wrote:any new links for 2010 f1 season...thx
PM sent.
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.