ISLAMATRON wrote:start each race according to the inverted WDC standings...imagine that the Force Indias on pole for the whole year!
Not that would be crazy!
woohoo wrote:Stop trying to fix stuff that is not broken.
The FOZ wrote:Random idea to make F1 more interesting...
DaveKillens wrote:Naw Andartop, your expectations are unrealistic. Currently it appears that Formula One is 75% politics and drama, and the remaining 25% about the racing.
How about a reality show, sort of like "The Osbornes". But it would cover Bernie's messy divorce and Max's whipping sessions, and be called, how about "The Old Couple"?
Users browsing this forum: CCBot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], j3st3r, Rogerbot [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 8 guests