third damper

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
skuty

third damper

Please tell me somethning about third damper. Why is it in suspension, something about pressures and stress. I know basic object, but do not know all.

tomislavp4

Re: third damper

On the top of the page on the right side, there is a "serach field" use it my friend :)

skuty

tomislavp4 wrote:On the top of the page on the right side, there is a "serach field" use it my friend :)
Dear tomislavp4,
I know about "serach field"( :D ), but still I do not know something else about third damper.

axle

skuty wrote:
tomislavp4 wrote:On the top of the page on the right side, there is a "serach field" use it my friend :)
Dear tomislavp4,
I know about "serach field"( :D ), but still I do not know something else about third damper.
Not only have you failed to search you've posted in the wrong forum ;)
FAIL :D :P
- Axle

skuty

skuty wrote:Please tell me somethning about third damper. Why is it in suspension, something about pressures and stress. I know basic object, but do not know all.
Please do not write I am idiot when you cannot answer my question. I know about topic by vis, but I wanted (and I want) to know something about pressures and vibrations.

tomislavp4

Trust me, there is a topic on this one somewhere on the forum. If you search, you should be able to find it :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1075 there you go!