N-Technology looses law suit against the FIA

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
WhiteBlue

N-Technology looses law suit against the FIA

Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

mx_tifoso

Re: N-Technology looses law suit against the FIA

You really like Joe Sawards work don't you! :mrgreen:
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

WhiteBlue

mx_tifosi wrote:You really like Joe Sawards work don't you! :mrgreen:
He sure is a busy man and a genuine source. Michael Schmidt is also pretty good at covering a complimentary angle. Even James Allan occasionally writes a good blog. All those guys are traveling all year and get stuff first hand. It sure is a better read than the press releases the internet bunch is publishing.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Ciro Pabón

Well, I'm with WB here. What I really like about Saward is that he has a degree in history.

He got it at Bedford, a college for women, where in 1965 "47 lucky men (were) admitted through clearing". My kind of guy.

Of course, the news made by the "internet bunch" here are much better than the ones made at Saward's, duh, people is younger and fresher. ;)
Ciro

raceman

what would have happened had N-Technology won the lawsuit?? a ripple through the F1 grid for 2010??? the selection process would have got barred and oh my, justu can't imagine..... :wtf:

btw, I would have loved had N-Technologies won the lawsuit - FIA needs someone to pull their ears on the monopoly [-X