Force India 2010

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Giblet
Giblet

Re: Force India 2010

Force India has been working along with very limited testing, even when they were allowed to test more than now, they didn't have the money to make it to each test.

Vijay is looking smarter every year, as his slimmed down version of an F1 team quietly plugs away and improves year on year. They seem to be very goo at packing a lot into a short test, and getting much out of it.

The bigger teams need to adjust more to thin out, than a small team would to get big.
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

mach11
mach11

i heard that now that there are 4 new teams arriving... the budjet cap imposed on force india has been pulled off....

does that mean they can expand their operations and workforce??????

Sambo

mach11 wrote:i heard that now that there are 4 new teams arriving... the budjet cap imposed on force india has been pulled off....

does that mean they can expand their operations and workforce??????

Yes 4 new teams that's correct - Lotus, Campos, US F1 and Virgin...

In regards to their budget, i've heard that it's in the region of around £60m and i think their work force is around the same. Simon Roberts from McLaren was temporally based at Force India as part of their technical partnership wih them but has now reverted back to his origonal job at McLaren.

mach11
mach11

i feel the new car is looking awesome..

its interesting to note that all the teams have a relatively high nose design....

what advantage does it have when the car's are running on such heavy fuel loads????

PlatinumZealot

Where did you see it?
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

multisync
multisync

n smikle wrote:Where did you see it?

It's now up on line...