F1 iCalendar download?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Richard
Richard

F1 iCalendar download?

Last year, the BBC published the F1 calendar as an iCalendar download. It was very good because it listed all the practice and quali sessions.

It doesn’t seem to be there this year, can anyone else recommend another source?

Would be cool to also have one with the Feb testing sessions ;)

Richard
Richard

Re: F1 iCalendar download?

Has anyone found a calendar to download for Outlook?

the BBC one last year was good, but they don't seem to have ne this year.

gridwalker
gridwalker

It wasn't THAT good : the initial version had some incorrect dates and session times ... I had to wipe my google calendar and start again after only a few races!

Luckily, the later version proved to be accurate.

Still, no sign of it from the BBC yet. I assume they are still working on their scheduling.
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

roost89
roost89

richard_leeds wrote:Last year, the BBC published the F1 calendar as an iCalendar download. It was very good because it listed all the practice and quali sessions.

It doesn’t seem to be there this year, can anyone else recommend another source?

Would be cool to also have one with the Feb testing sessions ;)
The Beeb will have one out before the start of the season. I remember one of the BBC Team tweeting about it a while ago, I think it was Jake Humphrey.

Sidepodcast have one, here
"It could be done manually. It would take quite a while, but it could be done. There is however a much more efficient and accurate way of getting the data. Men with lasers." Wing Commander Andy Green

Richard
Richard

The BBC calendar is now available, includes practice & qualifying sessions - which is why I like it.

kishigae
kishigae

http://f1calendar.com/

This one has practice sessions and qualifying as well in different time zones.

Tbox
Tbox

They have released an iCal download for this year:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 562692.stm