2010 Winter Testing

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
WhiteBlue

2010 Winter Testing

Lets open the testing month with the information about the participants of the first test to begin on Monday.
Last edited by Steven on 28 Feb 2013, 18:33, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: User asked for deletion of message: only the messages by the user were edited, other's people comments were left standing
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

FLC
FLC

Re: 2010 Winter Testing Thread

Massively? Minimally? this is just the first test. When they are done testing we can compare mileage or days given to each driver.

PNSD

keyword, starts.

This is one test of 4 is it?

Ferrari have said already that the drivers will get equal testing time.

Testing has to be divided some way, and giving Alonso more time initially is nothing more than logical. Why? Because he is the new boy to Ferrari. This is nothing more than pure logic from Ferrari. Get over it.

godlameroso

Agreed, we could say that the ferrari is a difficult car to master, perhaps Fernie just needs more time to acclimatize himself than Felipe
Saishū kōnā

manchild

Re: to be deleted

NOTE by mods: The following conversation was made in a parallel thread, started by mistake and then renamed The "to be deleted" thread (instead of reporting the thread... ;)). The first post of this thread contained three dots.
WhiteBlue wrote:I've finally realized that Schumacher isn't that great at all.
Why delete it? I know it must be tough, but it will do you good in the long term.

:lol:

Just kidding. I have no idea what WhiteBlue wrote prior to dots.

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Ciro Pabón on 01 Feb 2010, 06:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to explain what this post is doing here...

FLC
FLC

I think it is only logical to put drivers on equal terms, at least at the beginning. You wouldn't want to put your eggs in one basket. That applies even more, in my opinion, to teams such as Ferrari and Merc, as they cant be sure how their drivers will match. MS and Massa were out of shape just a few months ago, each with his ills, and Alonso and Rosberg are new in their teams (so is MS). I know they tested other machines, but as they say themselves, it's never the same thing.

Other than that, I imagine each team knows who is a better development driver and will maybe try to give them more time in the car at this time. That is also logical in my view and doesn't necessarily implies on favoritism.

In the end, even when being perfectly equal, there's always the weather and red flags to interfere.

WhiteBlue

manchild wrote:
WhiteBlue wrote:I've finally realized that Schumacher isn't that great at all.
Why delete it? I know it must be tough, but it will do you good in the long term.

:lol:

Just kidding. I have no idea what WhiteBlue wrote prior to dots.

:mrgreen:
I hate these falsifications of quotes, even for humor. It has a basic dishonesty to it. Do me a favor and quit that shite. I never post under someone else's login.
Last edited by WhiteBlue on 30 Jan 2010, 20:25, edited 2 times in total.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

ISLAMATRON

Its a joke, lighten up WB, we all know you are all over MS's ying yang

WhiteBlue

ISLAMATRON wrote:Its a joke, lighten up WB, we all know you are all over MS's ying yang
I don't mind any other form of joking. I just can't stand fake quotes.

manchild

Oh c'mon. I wrote "Just kidding. I have no idea what WhiteBlue wrote prior to dots."

If it was left without it, than it would be malicious (if at all, having smiley in mind).

xpensive

Not at all man, I think it was hilarious! =D>

Myself, I thought it was WB deleting himself from the forum, but that's me... :lol:
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

WhiteBlue

manchild wrote:Oh c'mon. I wrote "Just kidding. I have no idea what WhiteBlue wrote prior to dots."

If it was left without it, than it would be malicious (if at all, having smiley in mind).
Perhaps you take it as practise to avoid bad habbits. These things must be nipped in the bud

mx_tifoso

Four post wh0res going at it: what could be more entertaining? Image
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

manchild

mx_tifosi wrote:Four post wh0res going at it: what could be more entertaining? Image
Four post wh0res going at it, and a v0yeur? :lol:

-KMR_NH-

I'm really looking forward to this test. The last real testing took place in March '09 which is almost a year ago. So I can't wait for some testing.
And I don't think that you already can say some teams are favoring driver A or B. It's the first test and more will follow. Maybe it's true but you actually can't say this even before the first test.
Kimi Räikkönen
Nico Hülkenberg