Forget who you think will win. Who do you want to win.

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
flynfrog

Forget who you think will win. Who do you want to win.

Lets try not to let this digress into a fan boy pissing match just post your thoughts.

I am torn Id like to see Shu win one more. He is back with Brawn and a lot of his old guard.

I would love to see Red Bull win with Vettel. I find the redbull cars fascinating in there development and I like Vettel's sense of humor.

How can you not want Massa to win. He was so close a few years ago. Ill admit to being a Ferrari fan. I will also admit to hating Alonso until he put on the red jersey.

Most of all I am hoping we see 4 or 5 competitive cars and get the Hamilton Alonso Vettel Shu showdown we have all been dreaming about.

luca

Re: Forget who you think will win. Who do you want to win.

I would like to see a very close fight until last GP with Schumacher winning the championship in the end. :D

P.S.: you could have added a poll to this topic.

WhiteBlue

luca wrote:I would like to see a very close fight until last GP with Schumacher winning the championship in the end. :D

P.S.: you could have added a poll to this topic.
not another one. we do have the site poll and the odds poll in the forum already. most people will not make the effort to differentiate between their preferences and what they rationally think will happen. So this thread will be repetitive to the WDC odds thread anyway.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

luca

WhiteBlue wrote:not another one. we do have the site poll and the odds poll in the forum already. most people will not make the effort to differentiate between their preferences and what they rationally think will happen. So this thread will be repetitive to the WDC odds thread anyway.
Oh ok, fair enough. :wink:

Miguel

I want williams on the top (or close), I want Alonso to win and I want Rosberg to beat Schumacher badly. Finally, I want McLaren to suck and to see Lewis teaching Button how to drive.

That was easy!
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr

Belatti

Me and Xpensive wants Pechito Lopez in the retro USF1-Dallara to win all 16 races :lol:
"You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." -Juan Manuel Fangio

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." -Ayrton Senna

PlatinumZealot

Who do I want to win? hmmm...

Oh noes, It not what [img]we%20want[/img].. It is what was written! It is foretold that Lewis Hamilton, the chosen one, WILL win this year..
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

conni

ANY of the new teams would be great UNLIKELY but GREAT =D>

conni

bidong

i would love to see five cars (like NASCAR) side by side during the Abu Dhabi race in the last lap before turn 8 left hander , with (from outside to inside lane) Schumi, Hamilton, Alonso, Button, Massa with points all tied entering the penultimate race. then the first three cars to exit turn eight to turn 11 drag race then the first car to exit turn 11 will get it.

But to answer the thread topic. Massa or Hamilton. I dont think Ferrari will retain Massa if he still will not win the championship. I mean schumi has retired and come back with Massa incapable of winning, and Kimi did it (hats off to him). I cant think of a possible reason for Luca to say, he's a really good driver (if ever schumi actually goes back upto speed in the 1st three races, and looking at testing [even if they say times are useless] he's on pace) but does not go in contention with the title.

Danlizzyman

I can't decide, I got into the sport because of Schumacher in '98, but it was partly because he was driving a sexy red car. I idolised Schumi for the remainder of his years with Ferrari, but I'm still a Ferrari man so I'm torn between my favourite driver and my favourite team! I have become a big Massa fan since 2006, he seems to have improved every year since then and put in some great performances when the pressure was on in 2008. I think my subconcious will decide for me come qualifying in Bahrain when I shout out "come on Michael" or "come one Felipe" without realising it!

tk421

1.rosberg or 2.vettel or 3.button or 4.schumacher or 5.kubica........24. hamilton :mrgreen:
Best regards. I guess this explains why I'm not at my post!

ISLAMATRON

I want the team and the driver with the most wins to take the championships... unless they cheat so that already DQ's the red team.

USF1 winning would be cool, only because it would piss off alot of the biggest assholes on this site.

ringo

Rosberg not my favourite driver, but I want to see him win a race.
Hamilton needs a 2nd WDC to tie with Alonso. I want to see him closer to getting the Mclaren F1 gtr.
I feel sorry for Massa, but nothing in life is free; too many top drivers at the front in the form of HamShuLonso.
For Sure!!

vall

that was easy. I want Alonso to with it from Wettel, Rosberg to send The Chicken back to retirement and Button to beat Hami. I also want Williams and Renault back close to the top.

Pierre6

Easy! Alonso to beat Massa! Rosberg to beat Schumacher! Hamilton to beat Button and all the rest of them and win the championship! :D