F1 seat for sale

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
CFDruss

F1 seat for sale

Ok, just incase anyone is interested, I am selling the Carbon Fibre Seat Pattern of HHF when he drove for Jordan in 2001. It is completely modeled to his body shape. Fully Carbon firbe.

Offers of £200+

Private message me if you are interested.

Thanks
Russ
Russell Harrison
Forced Convection Design Engineer, Comair Rotron Europe Ltd
CFD is based around assumptions; the accuracy of the solution depends not only on the knowledge of the mathematics behind the software but the assumptions the user makes!!!

erickmanabu

Re: F1 seat for sale

Hi mate,
I know that post is too old, but I´m looking for a F1 seat. If you either still have this one or have any contact which I can find it, please, just answered my message.

Thank you so much,

Erick Okajima
erick.okajima@br.pwc.com
erick.okajima@hotmail.com
+55 51 9173 1618 (My mobile number from Brazil)

mith

If you can afford one, I think there's still free seat at HRT ;) Try mailing them with your offer ;)

erickmanabu

lol. Sure mate. Poor HRT. Hope they can achieve more in 2011 than the ridiculous role they played last year. It was tough seeing Bruno Senna driving that crap. Maybe HRT is selling that crap in parts, and can find a seat. I will phone them :-)

McG

Don't think they have telephone technology yet.

Try smoke signals.
F1 is dead.

gridwalker

Well, they went through so many drivers last year that they are bound to have a few spare : they won't be needing Chandhok's again, that is fairly certain!
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine ..."

Henning

Try www.f1-247.com They seem to have a load of Red Bull and Williams seats amongst other memorabilia. I'm not affiliated, just happened to look at the site for an F1 wheel for a coffee table (just need to convince her indoors).