Alonso Rates Fellow Drivers

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ted68

Alonso Rates Fellow Drivers

Heaven: Where the cooks are French, the police are British, the lovers are Greek, the mechanics are German, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell: Where the cooks are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, the mechanics are French, and it is all organized by the Greeks.

Just_a_fan

Re: Alonso Rates Fellow Drivers

Looks like he's trying not to annoy anybody before the season starts...

Of course, the real issue is that the top half dozen are all basically as good as each other. On their day each is capable of dominating all of the others. The key is to have more good days than the others...
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

vall

Just_a_fan wrote:Looks like he's trying not to annoy anybody before the season starts...

Of course, the real issue is that the top half dozen are all basically as good as each other. On their day each is capable of dominating all of the others. The key is to have more good days than the others...
.... and that is called consistency

PlatinumZealot

There is only one driver on the grid who CONSISTENTLY Beats his teammates... ;)
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

jwielage

n smikle wrote:There is only one driver on the grid who CONSISTENTLY Beats his teammates... ;)
To whom are you referring?
โ€œIt ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so" - Mark Twain

Giblet

n smikle wrote:There is only one driver on the grid who CONSISTENTLY Beats his teammates... ;)
Adrian Sutil?
Before I do anything I ask myself โ€œWould an idiot do that?โ€ And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Poleman

jwielage wrote:
To whom are you referring?
To the one that Alonso rates as :
"He is a great driver and maybe the fastest at the moment in formula one"
We all know who he is! 8)

EDIT: @Giblet Thats a fact as well! :D

bettonracing

Fernando Alonso??? :lol:

Regards,

Kurt

Shrieker

No no, not the double champ beaten by a rookie. Now, please...

More work for the mods, eh ?
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatรผrk

Goran2812

this will once again become a bashing fanboy thread... please close it before it's too late :D
Visit my photo page! -> http://www.gorankphoto.com/formula1

Just_a_fan

On the contrary, let the fan boy types hang around in here slagging off each other and the rest of us can enjoy the race and car threads in peace...
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

ringo

:mrgreen:

Alonso is wise to rate his competitors if he is to be considered as one of the best. Most of all he has to rate Hamilton the highest. :lol:
For Sure!!

raymondu999

Then again, he could be playing mindgames, and giving the best praise to Hamilton as he wants to affect the mindset of the others, who he feels the real threat will come from :mrgreen:
ๅคฑ่ดฅ่€…ๆ‰พ็†็”ฑ๏ผŒๆˆๅŠŸ่€…ๆ‰พๆ–นๆณ•

PlatinumZealot

He will always rate Hamilton the highest. The one team mate he couldn't beat. Scarred for Life! LOL
๐Ÿ–๏ธโœŒ๏ธโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œโœ๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ™

nipo

raymondu999 wrote:Then again, he could be playing mindgames, and giving the best praise to Hamilton as he wants to affect the mindset of the others, who he feels the real threat will come from :mrgreen:
Wow mind games maybe a little too far? I think he doesn't have a motivation to either speak the complete truth or to use the answer to confuse his rivals (not possible anyway). He's probably just disguising some sort of truth inside clever polishing. I mean, I LOL-ed at his comment on Button. I think it basically means "slow".