karthikeyan sets record in china

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
lebesset
lebesset

karthikeyan sets record in china

he finished 23rd
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

lebesset
lebesset

Re: karthikeyan sets record in china

kind of amazing that in 61 years of F1 they have never had 23 finishers before
to the optimist a glass is half full ; to the pessimist a glass is half empty ; to the F1 engineer the glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Tufty
Tufty

lebesset wrote:kind of amazing that in 61 years of F1 they have never had 23 finishers before
Even more amazing is the fact my brain interpreted 'Karthikeyan' as 'Kovalainen'... aside from this record, and a spectacular crash at the same track in 2005, Narain has contributed remarkably little to F1, sadly.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars, thinking "where the hell is the ceiling?!"

wesley123
wesley123

Tufty wrote:
lebesset wrote:kind of amazing that in 61 years of F1 they have never had 23 finishers before
Even more amazing is the fact my brain interpreted 'Karthikeyan' as 'Kovalainen'... aside from this record, and a spectacular crash at the same track in 2005, Narain has contributed remarkably little to F1, sadly.
and thes things arent kinda something you want to be remembered with.

I already seeing him down the pitlane bragging about it; Guys, I am the only F1 driver finishing 23rd.
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

Tufty
Tufty

wesley123 wrote:
Tufty wrote:
and thes things arent kinda something you want to be remembered with.

I already seeing him down the pitlane bragging about it; Guys, I am the only F1 driver finishing 23rd.
Impressive achievement for HRT though...
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars, thinking "where the hell is the ceiling?!"