Hmm looks to me like they made quite a bit of progress over the winter. What I can see from these first pics:
- highest nose of the field so far, and a totally opposite design direction at the front compared to Renault
- no deck wing, and not even bridged (although that is very unlikely to happen considering the height of the nose cone)
- note the sharpness of the upper edges of the nose cone compared to roun noses at Renault or Ferrari
- They kept the zero keel (deceiving since they didn't paint lower part of the nose white). It is now a bit higher though.
- The sidepods are much smaller now
- The upper side of the sidepod inlet is sloping down seriously, aiming to guide more air over the sidepod instead of into it.
- Mirrors still at their regular positions (inboard)
- T-wing attached onto the chimney, previously onto the flipup
- Small sidepod panel, also similar to Renault (although Honda added a Ferrari slit into it)
Overall a much developed car in my opinion, but that sure was necessary