Actually there are some differences, but indeed only marginal:
- The sides of the nose cone are now profiled
- Rear wing endplates a further bit more elegant than before
- Still the same front wing with only the upper flap adjustable (like McLaren)
- A less perpendicular sidepod frontal area
- Still the same very basic appendages on the bottom of the nosecone
Man the rule changes did a number on some of the cars. The BMW just doesn't look natural to me at all! The endplates look like plastic storage bins. Those can't possibly work can they? Could the windtunnel really suggest that design?
Is this what they made the wing from?
I like the back of the car minus the rear wing of course.