Race Data - 2010 season

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
Richard
Richard

Race Data - 2010 season

Use this thread to post links to hard core technical data. This will be an especially valuable resource during winter testing when we all scramble to find data from "the greek site" or the "the french site" etc.

Please post your own suggestions for links, the best will get posted onto this top post. Please do not post discussion of cars, races, evil twins, stalled wings, tents, etc !!!

FIA

Regulations

Live race timing

FIA F1 Race data home page - Includes full timing data, scrutineers reports, and details of parc ferme changes.

Circuit Guide

Racecar Engineering - includes fuel consumption and corner/braking data
Bahrain

------------

Mods -

Could you please make this a sticky so people easily find race data?

Also, I'd like to update the links for each weekend, but I'll not be able edit this post for more than 24 hours. Any thoughts on how we get around this?

Richard
Richard

Re: Race Data - 2010 season

Updated for Melbourne. Note the FIA timing page only shows the current race so I've downloaded the Bahrain data and posted a zip file. I'll do that for each weekend.

FIA

Live race timing - Just like the screens you see on the pit lane.

Race data home page - Includes full timing data for the current race weekend, scrutineers reports, and details of parc ferme changes.

Bahrain archive

Regulations

Circuit Guide

Melbourne
Bahrain

raceman

Thanks richard_leeds, this is quite an effort!

All the race-related data in one thread is really an useful thing. Good work mate. =D>

mx_tifoso
mx_tifoso

richard_leeds wrote:...Also, I'd like to update the links for each weekend, but I'll not be able edit this post for more than 24 hours. Any thoughts on how we get around this?
:idea: Each GP gets its own post? Preferably without commentary so that it's clearer, comment should be done on separate posts, regardless of who posted the data?

:idea: Or just report the original thread, and include in the comment box the exact content that you would like to add to that specific post.

I expect ESPImperium and WB to own this thread. :lol:
Forum guide: read before posting

"You do it, then it's done." - Kimi Räikkönen

Por las buenas soy amigo, por las malas soy campeón.

WhiteBlue

A pity that they have to use PDF and not Excel. Would save some time. But a good resource indeed.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Miguel
Miguel

WhiteBlue wrote:A pity that they have to use PDF and not Excel. Would save some time. But a good resource indeed.
A pity that you believe that Excel is better than PDF. And you, as a Mac user, should know why. Because I've seen quite different interpretations of office formats between OS X and Windows. A true standard format, such as csv or, god forbid, odt, could be more useful. But not a binary file like xls where data you thought you deleted is still stored.
I am not amazed by F1 cars in Monaco. I want to see them driving in the A8 highway: Variable radius corners, negative banking, and extreme narrowings that Tilke has never dreamed off. Oh, yes, and "beautiful" weather tops it all.

"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future." Niels Bohr

volarchico
volarchico

At least most people can plot or do something with Excel data. A pdf is pretty useless as far as numbers are concerned. But I agree, a csv would be the best option.

WhiteBlue

As of today I cannot get data from the media center page without accreditation, which is a shame. Can someone please download the whole Australia package who is accredited?
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)

Richard
Richard

WhiteBlue wrote:As of today I cannot get data from the media center page without accreditation, which is a shame. Can someone please download the whole Australia package who is accredited?
Sorry guys, I was busy on Mon/Tues and now the Melbourne timings have aready been replaced by Malaysia.... grrr...

Did anyone else manage to download them?

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

mx_tifosi wrote:I expect ESPImperium and WB to own this thread. :lol:
In time, im bidong my time, learning the lessons of last year, implementing them this year. My Excel Data Sheets for 2010 are already buldging, but all they need is raw data input and theyre there.

Im already thinking about going back to the pre season and having a look at the performance gains there. Alternitivly, im thinking about going back and doing the 2005 engine data, ive pretty much got the raw file done, all i need to get is the raw data input stage done and then the process stage done and its done, but thatll take arround a week in total.

My 2006-2008 data is more or less complete. 2009 just nheeds the fuel efficencys done and its probably more or less complete.

Dont expect anything from me this side of Barcelona end at earliest. Too early to tell anything so far this year.

Icy
Icy

WhiteBlue wrote:As of today I cannot get data from the media center page without accreditation, which is a shame. Can someone please download the whole Australia package who is accredited?
I've uploaded the whole Package (49 files) 9MB

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymk0zmzz3tm

ESPImperium
ESPImperium

Anyone have the full Bahrain one as well???

Id like it as im compiling a Bad Boys list of 2010 in my data sheets, where fines and repremands are all taken into account.

WhiteBlue

http://rapidshare.com/files/371968739/F ... g_2010.zip

Sepang package minus steward's final report. All timing included.

Richard
Richard

Updated for Sepang & Bahrain using links posted by whiteblue & icy. Thanks guys!

By the way, I use Firefox "download them all" to grab the pdfs in a few seconds! You just need to add a "pdf" filter to grab all the pdfs on a page. See http://www.downthemall.net/

FIA

Race data home page - Includes full timing data for the current race weekend, scrutineers reports, and details of parc ferme changes.

Bahrain archive
Melbourne archive
Sepang archive

Regulations

Circuit Guide

Melbourne (Australia)
Bahrain
Sepang (Malaysia)

Richard
Richard

Updated for Shanghai circuit guide

FIA

Bahrain archive
Melbourne archive
Sepang archive

Regulations

Circuit Guide

Melbourne (Australia)
Bahrain
Sepang (Malaysia)
Shanghai (China)