Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Powershift

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

Emerson.F wrote:

J.DILLA!!!!! R.I.P.
Winning is the most important. Everything is consequence of that. Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.-Ayrton Senna

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Powershift wrote:
J.DILLA!!!!! R.I.P.
Did they use a J.Dilla sample?
Supporting: Ham/Alo/Kimi/Ros/Seb/Hulk/Ric/Mag

Powershift

Emerson.F wrote:
Powershift wrote:
J.DILLA!!!!! R.I.P.
Did they use a J.Dilla sample?
yep, instantly recognizable

Winning is the most important. Everything is consequence of that. Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.-Ayrton Senna

De Jokke

Yep

I think the indirect link is there because apparently Anthony picked yellow because Lewis liked Ayton, but i don't think Lewis continued with it for that reason but more because he started with it so young
Yellow(with green & red)for his country Grenedahttp://www.mapsofworld.com/images/world ... a-flag.gif , then added blue and white stripes of the union jack[/quote]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlzLVli2ywY[/youtube]
Mercedes AMG + Hamilton => dreamteam!
If you can't beat'em, call Masi!

De Jokke

Rumours Mercedes to shed some F1 staff

Dominant F1 team Mercedes could be preparing to shed some staff.

Italy's Autosprint reports that team chairman Niki Lauda has assessed the chassis team at Brackley, and the nearby engine facility at Brixworth, and concluded that 1,250 staff is too many.

MountainBiker
MountainBiker

I thought Niki was the public figurehead, I didn't think he had anything to do with the business side of things, if this is true it's got to be Toto

De Jokke

De Jokke

ab_f1
ab_f1

Interestingly Hamilton says he discussed this on Thursday in his race weekend column on BBC.

"We discussed the incident on Thursday evening in China while we were reviewing the entire Bahrain race."

thomin

ab_f1 wrote:
Interestingly Hamilton says he discussed this on Thursday in his race weekend column on BBC.

"We discussed the incident on Thursday evening in China while we were reviewing the entire Bahrain race."
So it was probably a misunderstanding then...or Hamilton already forgot ;)

Emerson.F
Emerson.F

Who cares it's such a non issue. Offcourse they chatted after the race, during the debrief they probaly both said what they wanted to say. Nico has no reason to complain about anything, he lost end of story. The fact that they headline a story like that says enough.
Supporting: Ham/Alo/Kimi/Ros/Seb/Hulk/Ric/Mag

Burgess
Burgess

The media being a bunch of *****

MercedesAMGSpy

Of course Lewis knows he had a conversation with Nico, but it's a non-issue and he didn't want to answer more questions about the subject, so he said: no.

The media can't accept a good relationship between the two of them, that story won't sell so let's create something.

De Jokke

MercedesAMGSpy wrote:Of course Lewis knows he had a conversation with Nico, but it's a non-issue and he didn't want to answer more questions about the subject, so he said: no.

The media can't accept a good relationship between the two of them, that story won't sell so let's create something.
Dunno it that's true, this would create misunderstanding and possibly heat things up with Rosberg.

Powershift

Re: Mercedes AMG F1 W05

I fully expect HAM to be using 8th gear(with a big lead) to save fuel & revs during the race