Le Mans

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
DavidM

Le Mans

Is there are possibility of driving your own car on the Le Mans Bugatti circuit or do you have to have an actual driving lesson with instructor? I have been looking on the website but can't really find the information I am looking for. I basically thought to hire a luxury car in France for a few days when I will be there on business, and as I won't be too far from Le Mans I thought I could test out the track. I know other circuits allow you on at specific times, but perhaps Le Mans don't?
Last edited by mx_tifoso on 05 Sep 2011, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link from post. might be considered spam

DavidM

Re: Le Mans

If Le Mans don't let you take your own car, does anyone have any experience of their driving school? Is it good, is instruction in English?

ML909

They have track days, the next one is coming up in September. There are quite a few websites for Le Mans, so maybe you were looking at the wrong one. Look up track days in Google and you should find what you are looking for.

HampusA

I thought La Sarthe was only opened for Le Mans as part of the track is public roads?

Coincidence that you both signed up the same day and only have these posts in this thread?
The truth will come out...