Anti-gravity - Boyd Bushman On The Hutchison Effect

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
HampusA

Anti-gravity - Boyd Bushman On The Hutchison Effect

This could quite possibly be the most interesting man i have ever listened to.

I don´t even know how to react really. Any thoughts?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5DOpWtRfg&NR=1[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0uMo_T ... re=related[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NylZw7U9 ... re=related[/youtube]
The truth will come out...

Fred444

Re: Anti-gravity - Boyd Bushman On The Hutchison Effect

I love stuff like this.

The Nazis were working on anti gravity at one point, they had this huge ring thing and underground facility dedicated to it.

Speaking of the Nazis and their technology it was them that developed the tech to be able to fly into space/the moon. It was German scientists taken from after the war working for America that got them there!!!

Caito

They had guided bombs already!
Come back 747, we miss you!!

Fred444

A bit off topic but them videos got me looking at Tesla rays (what he basically said they used to shoot that craft down with in the above video) and this thing called HAARP.

My mind is blown to be fair.

There are so many videos to post but look into HAARP if you have never heard about it.

Scary stuff and there is stacks of evidence to say they are using it already.

Shrieker

@ HampusA,

No way of knowing it unless it's made public alongside with a demonstration. No way of knowing whether they are mixing the truth with lies and presenting to us. Until it's verifiable, they'll be condemned to the label 'conspiracy theory'.

Considering the balance of 'for' and 'against' arguements, I'd very much say the spooky background music (lol) in those vidoes just make a good 'against' arguement.

Don't get me wrong, I'd very much love to know the truth; who -with enough curiosity- wouldn't ? But remember, much is going on in this world while the fool is being distracted from it by tv shows, music, movies, sports (F1?, lol) and the 'educated' is distracted from it by this kind of thing, taking advantage of their need to 'know'.

That, or they're just slowly warming up the audience for the unveiling :wink: Again, no real way to know, only posibilities.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

elmerfud

Sandy Kidd.