Happy 52nd birthday Ayrton

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
SeijaKessen

Happy 52nd birthday Ayrton

Would have turned 52 today.

Gone, but never forgotten.

Hard to believe it has almost been 18 years since that day...it feels like yesterday.

We missed out on so much...but as the saying goes, the light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Last edited by SeijaKessen on 21 Mar 2012, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

N12ck

Re: Happy 52nd birthday Ayrton

SeijaKessen wrote:Would have turned 52 today.

Hard to believe it has almost been 18 years since that day...it feels like yesterday.

We missed out on so much...but as the saying goes, the light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.
Without Ayrton senna, formula 1 wouldn't be half as safe, and he really was the best formula one driver there has ever been, happy birthday Ayrton,
:D
Budding F1 Engineer

SeijaKessen

N12ck wrote:
SeijaKessen wrote:Would have turned 52 today.

Without Ayrton senna, formula 1 wouldn't be half as safe, and he really was the best formula one driver there has ever been, happy birthday Ayrton,
:D
I agree...I just think it's a testament to his ability as a driver and as a human that his birthday is remembered by many. :)

waynes
waynes

Ayrton Senna Da Silva

there is a light that never goes out

hopefully some of the drivers will have a tribute to him this weekend as well

my one true hero