Grand prix 4 clock and map.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
mariano

Grand prix 4 clock and map.

I have gp4 version 2006 and I don´t know how to turn off the original rev counter, map and other things.

Can anybody help, please?

Thank you.

mariano

Re: Grand prix 4 clock and map.

Where I can find a graphica for qualifying respect the number one (e.g: two lines: my time above and the minus/plus (green/yellow) below). And the same for races? (I can´t put images here. Anybody kows how to?)

And how to have the three phases of qualifying?

Thank you

mariano

I don´t know why, but I can´t play at Silverstone (2006/7). Sometimes (in all the circuits), when I am going to save or when I press the right (onboard cam) or the left (circuit cam) arrows, the game closes and appears an archive that says that gpxpatch failed and if I want to see the log. Can anybody help?

thank you.

mariano

Where I can find the Spa-Francorchamps and the Fuji circuits for the 2007 mod of GP4?

mariano

In gpxpatch, at the end of each sector (at the intermediate), it doesn´t say the speed while timing. It says the speed in "speed mode" a little bit later (not at that point, but later). Why? Does anybody know how to finish measuring the speed at each intermediate, not start it? Do you know how to put them with timing, as in reality? Do you know how to put a "speed trap", usually at the fastest part, as in reality?

Thanks in advance.