Fantasy F1 League

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
MOWOG

Fantasy F1 League

I'm sure there must be a thread about this somewhere, but i don't see it the Off Topic Chat section and doing a site search provided no information. So if there is another thread, perhaps the admins can combine this with the appropriate existing thread.

In any event, I am just here to brag, as I have now slipped into first place in the F1T Fantasy League. Which means all the rest of you, to borrow a phrase from Jeremy Clarkson, are LOSERS! \:D/

But what makes me happiest is that I won the bet last weekend about a new driver scoring a point at 12/1 odds. Thank you, Valteri! =D>

Now, having tooted my own horn enough for one day, I must say I am quite disappointed in this year's game. The bets never change, the reward for picking the best team is pitifully small, which makes it very difficult to upgrade from your original picks as the season progresses. The key to this game is to pick Sebastien Vettel before the first race and then fill out your team with whatever pieces you can afford with the money left over. Not exactly rocket science.

Hopefully, a better fantasy game can be found for 2014. [-o<
Some men go crazy; some men go slow. Some men go just where they want; some men never go.