Mercedes / Hamilton caps

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
SectorOne

Mercedes / Hamilton caps

Quick question regarding the Hamilton caps. I noticed only the black one is for sale in the store but i did see a guy in the audience wearing the white one with the union jack underneath.

Where can i buy that one? Can only find the black one in the store.
Last edited by Steven on 30 Jul 2014, 12:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from the Mercedes AMG F1 Team thread
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

gray41

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

White one along with the grey and green caps were are all limited edition, green was actually limited to 300 units and can be found only on ebay for around £250.

White cap also on ebay, you could probably get one for £60 if your lucky and the grey for £80. I'm not sure if you'd want to pay that but good luck in your quest to get one at a good price.
Lewis Hamilton #44
Poles: *****
Wins: ***

MercedesAMGSpy

Re: Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team 2014

Limited editions indeed, Lewis Hamilton will have a new cap in Spa Francorchamps. You must keep an eye on Mercedes twitter to buy one on their website, so you can pay a normal price.