Bike vs Car

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
J.A.W.
J.A.W.

Re: Bike vs Car

Really? Looks like you are standing still there.. L.O.L...

Best post your GPS data telemetry download transcript too, A-125.. or TW won't buy it..

& NO hand-waving! For shame..
What kind of play-dirty, show-boater 'biker' - do you think you are? L.O.L...

If you imagine you can corner faster than those video guys, A-125.. how is you think you corner slower than road cars?

That simply don't add up..

Get yourself a ride on a hard running Aprilia RS 250..
- it will make your 'flying burro' seem lame, & only fit for the knackers yard..
"Well, we knocked the bastard off!"

Ed Hilary on being 1st to top Mt Everest,
(& 1st to do a surface traverse across Antarctica,
in good Kiwi style - riding a Massey Ferguson farm
tractor - with a few extemporised mod's to hack the task).

Andres125sx

J.A.W. wrote:Really? Looks like you are standing still there.. L.O.L...
Maybe this one.... the sand create a beautiful motion effect, I love this picture even when the cornering is not my best one (that foot shouldn´t be sunk in the sand, but as you see my front wheel is sliding wich is what causes the beautiful sand wave effect)
btw, you´re constantly talking about how important experience is, and how useless Tim knowledge is (that´s what happens when you don´t understand his explanations)..... What´s YOUR experience? Can you post something to show us how expert you are?

Or it´s all hot air?

J.A.W. wrote: If you imagine you can corner faster than those video guys, A-125.. how is you think you corner slower than road cars?

That simply don't add up..
)
Easy, any car corner faster than any comparable bike, and any bike (even mx bikes as you can see) corner faster than those harleys. And it doesn´t matter how good those cops are, they can´t change the fact those bikes can´t lean more than 30 degrees, something I can do even on sand....

Basically Harleys are the slowest vehicles you can find for cornering, maybe they can beat trucks, but even with those I have some doubts
Last edited by Andres125sx on 09 Jun 2015, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

I have an M-B sports-coupe with uprated Bilstein suspension & sticky Bridgestone tyres.. yeah, it handles pretty good..
& I can still ride my bikes around the same familiar corners quicker - than I can push my car to drift point..
As shown on GPS.. No magic.. just skill.. facts only.. or are you the "troll" A-125.., or maybe.. just not good enough..

AS for "everyone...agree" - that is so bogus.. ( "any proof") L.O.L...
IMO/experience.. those who know better, have done better.. those who don't , can't.. too easy.. its a matter of talent..

emaren
emaren

Andres125sx wrote:So basically you can do magic with your bike, everyone in this forum agree cornering wise cars are faster even without downforce (at lest in slow and mid-speed corners), but we all must be wrong as it seems like you can corner with your bike faster than cars....
I'll only agree to slow-speed corners :)

So at least we are 50% aligned.

I do wonder though if the slow-speed corners can be 'owned' by the right type of bike, with the right style of rider.

I wonder if a Supermoto would be the weapon of choice for the low-speed, slow corners ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3UPziando

J.A.W.
J.A.W.

Hey E, did you check out the bike vids on the previous page?
If not, you might be surprised..

I could not get my car around those cones as quickly.. & I 'd need a bit of practice on a bike too..

I used to race small (125cc) race-bikes around Kart tracks, for fun, so I do know how quickly they can be made to go..
..around tight corners..