AT&T Williams Official Club

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Club Manager
Club Manager

AT&T Williams Official Club

I would like to introduce you to the new AT&T Williams Official Club. Join online today at http://www.attwilliamsclub.com. Membership unlocks a huge amount of never seen before information about the team and the company, the people and the cars. We keep the site updated daily, send you an exclusive membership pack (including a genuine Williams F1 gear ratio) and you will be entitled to a 15% discount in our team e-shop!

AT&T Williams Official Club membership also qualifies you for access to the exclusive events and competitions we will be running each season. Would you like to come to the Williams HQ and watch a Grand Prix live with other club members, enhanced with live links to the track? You could take a tour of the Williams Grand Prix Collection while you are here, or win a signed shirt worn by Nico.

On behalf of AT&T Williams I hope you enjoy our exciting new online presence and look forward to welcoming you as a member of the Club for 2007 and beyond.

West
West

Any chance for F1technical membership discount?
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

NumberTwo

Definitely, we need something to put into the 'special offers code' box on the order form.

Club Manager
Club Manager

Hi all

Thanks for your interest in the AT&T Williams Official Club. I think it is unlikely that we will be able to off an 'F1Technical' discount but I will discuss this with the Club's Producer

Here's just a taster of what's to come this week:

"Technical Wizardry," sees Sam Michael, the team's Technical Director, reveal how you can become an engineer in F1.

Also this week, the Club introduces you to one of the team’s Data Engineers in the "Spotlight Staff Member" section. And on Thursday check out how you can get into motorsport, an article written by our Chief Operating Officer.

In the coming weeks, we will also be interviewing the team’s Brand Manager. If you would like us to ask a question on your behalf, please email your questions to contactclub@williamsf1.com.

If you want to get closer to the action and join our great new Club, just visit the Club now by visiting http://www.attwilliamsclub.com.

We hope to welcome you to the Club soon!

Club Manager

Club Manager
Club Manager

Here's just a taster of what's to come this week:

"Technical Wizardry," sees an article titled ‘Heat’ go live on Tuesday written by the team's Chief Designer.

Also this week, the Club introduces you to the team’s Brand Manager, in the "Spotlight Staff Member" section. And on Thursday check out ‘F1 as a commercial proposition’, an article written by our Commercial Alliances team.

In the coming weeks, we will also be interviewing one of the team’s Security Officers. If you would like us to ask a question on your behalf, please email your questions to contactclub@williamsf1.com.

West
West

Hmm... well I get paid at the end of this week. The gear ratio sounds interesting...
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

pjobmathew

Re: AT&T Williams Official Club

Is this how Williams make money so that they can race?????

hehe :lol: