Thank you F1 technical

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Shrek

Thank you F1 technical

i was just looking at some of my older posts and i was amazed at how much i've learned this year. heck i remember 2 years ago i couldn't get my head around aerofoils mainly because nascar (what began my amazement with auto racing) didn't have them. So i would like to thank F1 technical for my knowledge of all auto racing
Spencer

Jersey Tom

Re: Thank you F1 technical

Oh NASCAR's got em.. just not quite the same.

Cool that you're learnin stuff though. That's awesome.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

Shrek

No i mean NASCAR got me first but in 2007 i found European racing
Spencer

PNSD

I think Tom meant NASCAR use aerofoils...

I think they do have quite an effect, especially the highside. But yes, agreed this forum has been a great learning tool! Ive had help of a few different members all regarding different things. It's a friendly forum where everyone is willing to help!

Pandamasque

I second the 1st post. Since I joined in early 2007 I've learned a lot even without being a very technical person in the first place. Besides with higher percentage of intelligent and knowledgeable members it's much nicer to talk about racing in general too, much less 'fanboyism'.