Old F1 Magazines

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
Carbon
Carbon

Old F1 Magazines

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have stack of old Grand Prix International Magazines (similar to today's Autosport) dating back to the late 70's and early 80's. Great race coverage, and excellent technical analysis of the leading f1 cars of the day. Also touches on endurance and rally competitions.

I can't bear to throw them out. If anyone is interested, they're yours for the cost of shipping:D . I'm in Vancouver, Canada. Message me if you like.

flynfrog

Re: Old F1 Magazines

Carbon wrote:Hi Guys and Gals,

I have stack of old Grand Prix International Magazines (similar to today's Autosport) dating back to the late 70's and early 80's. Great race coverage, and excellent technical analysis of the leading f1 cars of the day. Also touches on endurance and rally competitions.

I can't bear to throw them out. If anyone is interested, they're yours for the cost of shipping:D . I'm in Vancouver, Canada. Message me if you like.

hmm I would get raped on shipping to the US but They would be cool to have.

Giblet
Giblet

Carbon it's possible I can yell out my window and you can hear me.

Hold on.....

.....did you hear that?

I just yelled out my window at Price Albert and 6th.

So if the cost of shuipping is me just picking them up, can I just have them?
Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing. - Dwight Schrute

Carbon
Carbon

Giblet - I heard something, but it was muffled by the snowfall. I'm in Kits, I'm sure the cost of shipping would be slightly less than shipping overseas. Drop me a PM if you want'em. They make for fun and interesting reading.