F1 Season Begins Now – Virtually

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Re: F1 Season Begins Now – Virtually

It appears the topic is the launch of the new Ferrari. This topic is being presently discussed under the title "F60". It would be appropriate in this forum to join a thread, and not start a new one, if possible. Please.

But yes, definitely, these are interesting times when the beginning of the 2010 season is beginning to wake up and we the fans are starting to view pictures and receive news tidbits, almost like a stripper parading around the stage, before the wardrobe begins to fall away.

Personally, I'm gaining momentum in excitement, and once the cars line up on the grid at Bahrain, oh man, geez..... I'm going nuts just thinking about it.

I'm always excited at the start of a new season, but right now, things look very, very, very cool. I think about the possibilities of a championship race unlike anything we have never seen. If all the promises and bragging can be made valid, if things work out for everyone, there might be as many as seven drivers fighting for the WDC. And who knows, if there's a breakout like we saw last year (both Brawn and Red Bull) it may include more. Geez, if Williams get it right, maybe even Reubens......

Currently we're in phase one of three. The cars are beginning to be revealed. Most of it is pure public relations hype, the glimpses revealed right now only give broad impressions, and of course, most cars will evolve and change between now and Bahrain.

Phase two will be when testing starts, we get to see the real cars on track, and form a rough idea on how well the cars are working.

And then of course, phase three, Bahrain. I've already printed out the schedule and informed the wife I will be unavailable at those times. Ditto with work, told the scheduler about my terminally ill aunt who requires my presence on certain Sunday mornings. :roll: All that remains is to purchase an external hard drive to store my PVR's of the race, and to perform a check and alignment of my satellite dish.

Let's see.... just 44 days to go.
Last edited by Ciro Pabón on 31 Jan 2010, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited reference to nisarnadaf posts, which was removed because of commercial link in signature
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

autogyro
autogyro

Like the 2010 McLaren it is so long it looks like a girder bridge.
Ah well oil companies killed Kers development so It has to be I suppose.
Shame though.

Roland Ehnström

Spam bot, no?

NOTE by Ciro: Post removed.

autogyro
autogyro

Nope, just someone who is tired of listening to the hype associated with outdated obsolete ideas in F1.
Where are the NEW ideas.
Using all these clever people to continue going round in circles in the same ring fenced technology seems so dull and wasteful.

Pandamasque

Yea, right. Why wastefully go round in circles when you can make money by just uploading images? :wink:

Fil

autogyro wrote:Nope, just someone who is tired of listening to the hype associated with outdated obsolete ideas in F1.
Where are the NEW ideas.
Using all these clever people to continue going round in circles in the same ring fenced technology seems so dull and wasteful.
:| somebody's jaded..
Any post(s) made by this user are (semi-)educated opinion(s), based on random fact(s) blurred by the smudges of time.
Any fact(s) claimed by this user will be supplemented by a link to the original source of said fact(s).

autogyro
autogyro

Disapointed and bored with it all.